Unsigned Package

shrek-m at gmx.de shrek-m at gmx.de
Sun Mar 20 20:16:34 UTC 2005

Sean Earp wrote:

> To answer my own question, I was able to make YUM proceed by editing
> /etc/yum.conf to make GPGCHECK=0.

it is now disabled for all repos ?

> That having been said, I think that checking the GPG Signature
> probably falls under the category of "A Good Thing".  Is the problem
> that some (or all) of the rawhide packages are not signed, is/was
> there a yum bug, did I not import the correct keys, or was there
> something else going on?

afair not all rawhide/updates-testing packages are signed.
i disable gpgcheck for updates-testing/rawhide in the repo-file

$ grep -r gpgcheck /etc/yum.*
/etc/yum.conf:gpgcheck=1

/etc/yum.repos.d/fedora.repo:gpgcheck=1
/etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-updates.repo:gpgcheck=1

/etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-devel.repo:gpgcheck=0
/etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-updates-testing.repo:gpgcheck=0

--
shrek-m