Not able to read eclipse documentation in FC 4 test 1 (amd64)

Paul Watkins pwatkins at decssi.com
Sun Mar 20 22:32:51 UTC 2005

I'm not sure. I have the same configuration you do except I'm on a 32
bit platform instead of 64 bit like you.

I'm using the jdk1.5.0_02 VM from Sun and I can review all the
documentation and so on.  You should  try:

eclipse -clean -vm /usr/java/jdk1.5.0_02/jre/bin/java to see if that
makes a difference.  Many times  the -clean flag fixes these kinds of
problems for me, although I haven't experienced the exact problem you
have with the docs.

Paul