Fwd: Octave?

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Mon Mar 21 06:33:02 UTC 2005

> Maybe at some stage, when we get FC5 or so, we can have Extras organised
> in different forms, much like system-config-packages, or groups as you
> may. "Fedora Extras Scientific", and pull that group in and have fun
>
> Oh wait, we already have that with groups in yum :)
>
> (but on a more serious note, we should be getting extras sorted that way
> too at some stage)

absolutely, in fact, this is something I think anyone and everyone
should start submitting groups of.

submit a comps.xml-compliant group to bugzilla logged against:
product: fedora-extras
component: general

We need to get extras organized better and I think that this way is a
good way to start.

Anyone object?

-sv