Status of USB install support in FC4Test1?

antonio montagnani anto.montagnani at virgilio.it
Mon Mar 21 14:52:41 UTC 2005

Bernd Bartmann ha scritto / wrote  il / on 21/03/2005 13:32:

>Hi,
>
>what's the status in FC4 Test1 for install support to USB storage
>devices. FC3 only seems to allow installation to USB storage devices
>in expert mode and even then you have to manually created an initrd
>with support for the USB storage modules. Is there any progress in
>this area planned for FC4?
>
>Thanks in advance,
>Bernd.

As I struggling with a spare installation of FC3 on USB disk, I would
like to know if I can join the test community if installation on USB is
working.

--
Antonio Montagnani

Mail by Mozilla Thunderbird 0.9 Websurfing by Mozilla Firefox 1.0
http://start.mozilla.org/firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:it-IT:official
Posta con Mozilla Thunderbird 0.9 Navigazione con Mozilla Firefox 1.0
http://start.mozilla.org/firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:it-IT:official