Not able to read eclipse documentation in FC 4 test 1 (amd64)

Jan-Petter Vainionpaa javainio at cc.jyu.fi
Mon Mar 21 18:24:46 UTC 2005

Hello Paul,

And thanks for your advice! Unfortunately it didn't help. I tried to
launch eclipse with that additional -clean parameter but the result was
same, those exceptions appeared to .log, same help error dialog was
shown, and documentation didn't open.

In addition  I got following output to shell:

>[jvainion at fsamd64 ~]$ Unhandled event loop exception
>Reason:
>org/eclipse/swt/internal/mozilla/nsEmbedString

Should I fill a bugreport? There weren't at the moment open any eclipse
problems similar to this one.

br. Jan-Petter