Adobe reader 7.0

Stephen Shankland Stephen.Shankland at cnet.com
Wed Mar 23 00:58:11 UTC 2005

> I heard rumours that this version accidentally leaked to the world
> and the final Linux version is due to come out in the summer or so.
> But this does not explain why it is *still* on the ftp site...
> --    Jos Vos <jos at xos.nl>
> --    X/OS Experts in Open Systems BV   |   Phone: +31 20 6938364
> --    Amsterdam, The Netherlands        |     Fax: +31 20 6948204

Adobe said last week it released the software to help people in the
Netherlands do their taxes, but that the downloadable version is
pre-release software.

http://news.com.com/Early+peek+at+Adobe+Reader+7+for+Linux/2110-1012_3-5
621398.html

sts

Stephen Shankland, reporter, CNET News.com
stephen.shankland at cnet.com
235 Second St., San Francisco CA 94105