Missing Artwork

Ryan James shadowssurround at hotpop.com
Sat Mar 26 22:04:52 UTC 2005

Fred New wrote:

>On Sat 3/26/2005 11:09 PM, Sean Earp wrote:
>

>>On Mar 26, 2005, at 11:47 AM, Jeff Spaleta wrote:

>>>check your theme settings... are you sure you are still using the
>>>bluecurve icon theme?
>>>

>>Yes, it does it with Bluecurve, Clearlooks, and all other themes.  It
>>only happened once I updated to FC4T1 (and persists with the latest
>>Rawhide), but if it is just me then I'll to a clean install when Test 2
>>comes out.  Thanks!
>>

>I did a clean installation of FC4T1 and my accounts ended up with the
>Clearlooks theme.  After changing them to Bluecurve, I still have the
>Gnome foot where I would expect the Red Hat for the main menu.
>
>Fred

i've seen this too.  it's been in rawhide for a while (somewhere around
when gnome 2.9.90 or 91 went in), but i've been too busy to bugzilla.
the only thing it affects is the menu bar, if you put in a main menu
it's still the lovely red fedora icon.

--not the place for it, but i also noticed that nautilus has a box
around the 'present location' thing in the lower left, but there's
shouldn't be one.  i'll bugzilla that in a bit.