Bugzilla Issues

Sean Bruno sean.bruno at dsl-only.net
Sun Mar 27 23:22:20 UTC 2005

So, I guess my submission to bugzilla was being interpreted somehow.  I
cut and paste the entire output from yum when it failed to update and
spewed dependency errors.  I really should have attached the output as a
file instead, my bad.

It looks like some of the text in the output, namely "-->" was being
interpreted by my web browser as tag information and rendered my display
blank.

Cheers all.

Sean