AMD64 --- FC3 to FC4T1 --- Gaming Linux

Caleb Warta cyberhawkusa at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 29 07:44:25 UTC 2005

i am tring to make a gaming box

iam running FC3 and using Cedega with Point2Play to make the gaming abilites
but well it doesnt work as well as hoped like the fact that some games wont
work in KDE which sence i dont want to you windows KDE is what i use so i
have a phat looking desktop anyone with info on getting this program to work
better on I686 please post it

but what i wanted to know is does the FC4T1 I686 have the Redhat loader
images or fedora ones is it at the point were it would be safe to use it as
my main will i have to lose all the packages i have installed on my current
FC3 when i upgrade how hard is it to upgrade and will i lose the data again
when i upgrade to the version that is coming out may 16th from what i heard

anyone with info on making a good gaming pc with feadora as the os please
tell me i hate microsoft why does everyone have to use freaking DirectX