Re-Registering openoffice.org on each start???

Tatxe tatxe at saladelfrio.com
Tue Mar 29 21:35:06 UTC 2005

El mar, 29-03-2005 a las 14:50 -0500, Jeff Spaleta escribió:

> On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 21:26:06 +0200, Roger Grosswiler <roger at gwch.net> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > after the last update, i have to re-register openoffice each time i
> > launch an application! am i alone with this?
> I'm not sure what you mean by re-register.
> I launch oowriter from the menus.. with no obvious problem
> I launch oowriter by clicking on an odt file... with no obvious problem.
> Can you be more descriptive?

Well, It is happening to me. If I go to the menu and click Open Office,
always show me the "Register Menu". The other way is double click in
a .odt o .swx file and the "Register Menu" come up again.

I don't know if this is the same open office behavior that Rogers wrote
about.

Saludos:
Tatxe
http://saladelfrio.com