Re-Registering openoffice.org on each start???

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 00:13:09 UTC 2005

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 23:35:06 +0200, Tatxe <tatxe at saladelfrio.com> wrote:
> Well, It is happening to me. If I go to the menu and click Open Office,
> always show me the "Register Menu". The other way is double click in
> a .odt o .swx file and the "Register Menu" come up again.
>
> I don't know if this is the same open office behavior that Rogers wrote
> about.

hmm im not seeing this. I have checked existing users and created a
fresh newuser account, I can't reproduce this behavior on my x86
system.

Here's what I have on my system, and are the latest versions available
from rawhide in the i386 tree:
rpm -qa --qf '%{name}-%{version}-%{release}.%{arch}.rpm\n' 2>&1|grep openoffice

openoffice.org-calc-1.9.87-2.i386.rpm
openoffice.org-writer-1.9.87-2.i386.rpm
openoffice.org-draw-1.9.87-2.i386.rpm
openoffice.org-testtools-1.9.87-2.i386.rpm
openoffice.org-math-1.9.87-2.i386.rpm
openoffice.org-impress-1.9.87-2.i386.rpm
openoffice.org-graphicfilter-1.9.87-2.i386.rpm
openoffice.org-pyuno-1.9.87-2.i386.rpm
openoffice.org-core-1.9.87-2.i386.rpm

Perhaps you are missing one of the openoffice component packages?

-jef