Missing library into package <xorg-x11-libs>

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Thu Mar 31 07:24:14 UTC 2005

On Wed, Mar 30, 2005 at 08:39:52PM -0600, Bret Hughes wrote:
> Axel -
>
> If you are doing ppc packages for FC4 and want to me to test them let me
> know where to get them.

I have no ppc hardware, but some folks at atrpms-devel (Jarod?) have,
so you can join and rebuild the packages. But note that there have
been some efforts by Jarod to build on FC4's gcc 4 and he reported
lots of packages not building :/

> I may have a mini-itx /unichrome box I can setup with FC4 as well if
> that would help.

That would certainly help, too. Unichrome support at ATrpms is
maturing. :)

Thanks!

--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net