USB messed up?

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sun May 1 12:56:02 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have two types of USB card reader. One is an internal 7 in 1 job and
the other is an external 8 in 1 (on the laptop). Both are recognised by
hal when I run hal-device-manager, yet neither will read any cards I put
into them.

I'm using kernel 2.6.11-1.1275_FC4 on both machines with hal 0.5.1-1.

Do I need to report this as a kernel or hal bug into bugzilla?

USB printing is fine.

TTFN

Paul
--
"In an urban society, everything connects. Each person's needs are fed
by the skills of many others. Our lives are woven together in a fabric.