No screensavers in FC4T3?

Kyle Pointer kapointer at charter.net
Wed May 11 12:00:55 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-05-10 at 22:58 -0500, Gerry Tool wrote:
> I have a currently updated fresh FC4T3 install.  Today's updates
> included a new xscreensaver-base package.  I have no screensavers listed
> when I look at Desktop > Preferences > Screensaver.  Do others see this
> same thing?
>
> Thanks. Gerry

Yeah. Its a problem with the default configuration file.
What you can do, is use gedit or something of the sort, and change all
the  ${libexecdir} to /usr/libexec and your screen savers should be
back. :) Although I noticed they don't have configuration dialogs
anymore... Thats just a hack, but it works fine to me.
 -- kyle