Some problems collected from our LinuxSir.Org forum

Yuan Yijun yuan.bbbush at gmail.com
Thu May 12 00:00:38 UTC 2005

No. I just collect them as much as I can do. there would be more
bug-related issues from original users, but not now, since not every
one can speak English, and these original users are not used to use
bugzilla and mailling-list. We need some help, that is, though our
posts cannot be understood easily sometimes, since English is not our
mother-tongue, pls be patient and show your tolerance. Thank you.

what about the bitmap font issue and the alsa noise issue? any comments?