Screensavers

Mike Chambers mike at netlyncs.com
Sat May 14 20:26:04 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-05-14 at 15:31 -0400, Jeffrey D. Yuille wrote:
> David Freeman wrote:
>
> > If you rename the .xscreensaver file in your home directory, you can
> > -rerun the Preferences->Screensaver app and the list will be rebuilt.
> >
>       What would I rename the ".xscreensaver" file to ?

First off, he said rename, in other words, just to get rid of
the .xscreensaver dir itself so it's recreated.

Second, I had the same problem, and removing the .xscreensaver dir and
even rebooting didn't populate the screensavers.

This is with latest rawhide updates of of 3:25pm CST.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"It's only funny until someone gets hurt...Then it's hilarious!"