Firefox's "Download location?" window under main window when dragging to Desktop

Patrick fedora at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Mon May 16 20:31:40 UTC 2005

Hi all,

When I drag the icon left of a url in Firefox to the desktop it will
generate an (untitled) window with the text "Download location?" always
underneath the main firefox window. If I drag a link to a folder the
"Download location?" window pops up over the folder as it prolly should
work too for dragging to the Desktop. Known issue or do I bugzilla?
Couldn't find anything in bugzilla using this search:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?product=Fedora
+Core&version=fc4test1&version=fc4test2&version=fc4test3&component=firefox&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=VERIFIED&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=CLOSED&bug_status=NEEDINFO&bug_status=MODIFIED&bug_status=INVESTIGATE&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc=

Regards,
Patrick