Subscription Alert???

Sean Earp seanfedora at gmail.com
Wed May 18 15:15:37 UTC 2005

Hello All-

I just did a clean install of FC4T3 via DVD, while not connected to the
internet. Upon my first login to the GUI, I received a popup box that said:
 "Subscription Alert
 Your Subscription has not been activated.
 This may be because your system is not networked or one of the three Red
Hat registration steps were not completed.
 It is important to activate your subscription so you can access teh
services that keep your system secure and supported.
 -Activate now (recommended)
-Activate later at www.redhat.com/activate <http://www.redhat.com/activate>
-Do not activate
 Need Help? Contact Customer service at
www.redhat.com/contact"<http://www.redhat.com/contact">
  Has Fedora introduced registration between FC4T2 and FC4T3, or is this a
vestigial remnant of one of the commercial RH distributions that is still
left in Fedora?
 -Sean