Slooooow installation FC4t3

Patrick patrickm at myway.com
Wed May 18 20:17:13 UTC 2005

But the strange thing is that FC3 on the same machine does install quicker...
And I'm using the graphical installer in both cases.

Reason for me to use the NFS install is the easiness, I only need one install-cd for all machines.

It could be very well be possible Anaconda got bigger/slower for older machines.