Continuing Synaptic Touchpad issues

Marshall Lewis marshall at novafoundry.com
Fri May 20 16:01:55 UTC 2005

I forgot to mention.. I ended up having to recompile the kernel anyway
to fix the clock issue (clock running at double speed... that is.. 1
minute wall time would be 2 minutes system time).  If anyone else is
having that issue with the compaq r4000 or the hp zv6000, do a google
search on "timerhack", and you can find a patch/hack in one of the
kernel mailing lists.

--
 Marshall