Deleting Windows Xp. Pro . partition

JERRY WHITMIRE jerryw4386 at msn.com
Fri May 20 20:45:21 UTC 2005

Hi i would like to delete the partition that win xp pro is on . ntfs
And use it for Fedora 4 test 3 .{ nondos /home }
I have a 160gb hard drive that is setup with .

partitions      status     type    volume label   mbytes   system     usage
1                        a           ntfs      ---------------  76293
---------        50%      windows
2                      ---       nondos   ---------------      102
3                      ---       nondos   ---------------  76222
---------        50%     /home
As you can see how it is setup. Can i do this without  having to reinstall
Fedora 4 test 3, and updating it again. or can this be done?
I know how to remove the windows xp. label in grub so it will not show.
Could someone Pease help me with this ?
THANKS