Installing Fedora Core 4T3 Directly from ISO Images

Jeffrey D. Yuille jeffy5 at optonline.net
Sat May 21 00:56:17 UTC 2005

Hello Everyone,

      I am having difficulty in installing Fedora Core 4T3 on my Dell
Inspiron 4000 Laptop.  The reason for this is that I cannot boot from
the first disk, thus not enabling me to install the operating system.
Is there another way to install the operating system on my current
computer, which has Fedora Core 3 installed?  I also have the ISO image
disks installed in my home folder.  Any help would be appreciated.

Jeff