Evolution Crashes

Gustavo A. Lozano glozano at noldata.com
Wed May 25 20:40:46 UTC 2005

It is basically the same here, I will try to run evolution gdebugged...

May be you can do the same.... and after that... bugit.

On Wed, 2005-05-25 at 16:36 -0400, Thomas J. Baker wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-05-25 at 14:46 -0500, Gustavo A. Lozano wrote:
> > Hello.
> >
> > My evolution is generating a lot of crashes (currently I am up 2 date to
> > everything in the yum development tree)... Before posting the bugzilla,
> > I want to know about other experiences out there...
> >

> I get crashes several times a day, usually when hitting the reply
> button. Since it seems completely random, it's hard to bugzilla it.
>
> tjb
> --
> | Thomas Baker                                  email: tjb at unh.edu    |
> | Systems Programmer                                                  |
> | Research Computing Center                     voice: (603) 862-4490 |
> | University of New Hampshire                     fax: (603) 862-1761 |
> | 332 Morse Hall                                                      |
> | Durham, NH 03824 USA              http://wintermute.sr.unh.edu/~tjb |

Gustavo A. Lozano                         Noldata Corporation
Chief Technology Officer                  Carrera 11A No. 90-16 Of 205
Noldata Corporation                       Bogota D.C.
glozano at noldata.com                       Colombia