Various bookmark problems in firefox

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Fri May 27 10:38:47 UTC 2005

Hi All,

Just thought I'd see if others were experiencing the same problems as
me with bookmarks in firefox. I'm seeing a couple of weird issues.

- The first is if I right click on the Personal toolbar and click
create folder the folder gets created within the last folder on the
toolbar rather than actually on the toolbar.
- If a site has a favicon it doesn't show up in the address bar
although it does on show on t he tab
- As a result of the lack of a favicon I can't drag it to the toolbar
or a folder on the toolbar to create a bookmark
- If i use the 'Bookmark this page' option in the bookmark menu not
all the folders show up

Cheers,
Pete