Standard-Kernel doesn't compile on FC4T3

Joshua Liebowitz taquitos at gmail.com
Sun May 29 15:58:06 UTC 2005

To: fedora-test-list at redhat.com
> Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 14:14:55 -0400
> Subject: RE: Standard-Kernel doesn't compile on FC4T3
>
>  I had the exact same type of problem in FC4T2, I googled it and found it
> to be pretty common. The solution is to replace

your version of i2c.h with a modified one that has proper function defs.
> Once I replaced it, I was able to compile my new kernels. Give me some time
> and I will look for it again.
>
> -Joshua Liebowitz

Ok I found my copy of the i2c.h patch I used to fix my problems compiling a
new kernel with GCC4. I posted the patch up on the webspace Boston
University gives me. http://people.bu.edu/liebowij/
I hope this helps.

-Joshua Liebowitz