Default Firefox icons are not... the default Firefox icons.

Rodd Clarkson rodd at clarkson.id.au
Mon May 30 04:48:53 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-05-28 at 23:41 -0700, Sean Earp wrote:

> -If you click View --> Toolbars --> Customize, The "Bookmarks, History,
> and "Download" icons are non-existent, while the "New Tab" icon looks
> like it was drawn by a 3-year old

bugzilla this, as this obviously needs to be addressed, even if it is
with the ugly icons. ;-]

> If for some reason Fedora is going to go with a non-standard theme
> (even though it erroneously claims to be the default theme), can we go
> with something that is at least pleasing to the eye, like Noia or Qute?

It of course rasies the question, why have a GTK+ version of firefox (a
officially supported option) if 'they' don't want you to use GTK+ icons
in the interface.

> Firefox is the default web browser on FC4, it is the App that most
> people use on a frequent basis, and is getting all sorts of press right
> now. All I am asking is that the default icons be the default icons...

I like that mozilla looks consistent with the rest of my desktop,
instead of the 'Good Old Days (tm)' when it stood out like a saw thumb.

I'm not actually sure that FC4 isn't doing anything that the mozilla
developers haven't helped happen.

Rodd
 It's much better on my side"