External connections locked out after about a day

Justin Cook justin at skull.co.nz
Tue May 31 00:36:35 UTC 2005

Hi there

Bit of a Linux noob here, so don't ask anything too technical. It's yer
own damn fault for making it so awesomely easy to install.

I'm running FC4T3 and I've noticed that after 20-24 hours the box starts
refusing external connections, specifically SSH and web (haven't tried
others). Duh, I forgot to check if it could connect to external sites
itself before rebooting it a few moments ago, but it'll connect to
localhost just fine.

Known issue? New one? How do I report this, what do I need to do?

Cheers