nvidia and openGL

akonstam at trinity.edu akonstam at trinity.edu
Tue May 31 20:45:37 UTC 2005

On Tue, May 31, 2005 at 08:38:39PM +0200, Marcel Janssen wrote:
> On Tuesday 31 May 2005 19:45, Ivan Gyurdiev wrote:
> > You shouldn't remove the Mesa stuff from your system.
>
> I've just put them back.
>
> > You should also make sure you're using the livna nvidia packages - stay
> > away from the nvidia binary modules, since they will not install
> > properly on a Fedora system.

I don't know why you are saying this. I have installed the Nvidia
drivers downloaded from Nvidia on all the fedoras and kernels up to
and including the latest kernel on FC4test3 and they have worked every
time.
What goes wrong when you try the install?
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University
telephone: (210)-999-7484