lvm2-cluster and gulm?

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Mon Nov 14 10:36:46 UTC 2005

Hi,

Not sure if I can just rpm -e lvm2-cluster from my system, but rawhide
updates are moaning that libgulm is needed for this. What is this
package (lvm2-cluster) and is it safe to lose it?

TTFN

Paul
--
"Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make
a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion" - L.