OpenOffice.org2 regularly crashing without warning and no option for feedback.

Jose' Matos jamatos at fc.up.pt
Tue Nov 15 13:26:07 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 15 November 2005 13:18, Caolan McNamara wrote:
> quotes like "Only started to happen today (although I've updated to
> 1:2.0.0-3.2.1 two weeks ago, and have been using it)." are baffling me.

  At least, according to my experience, the crash is random and it is possible
to working for 30 minutes without any problem. It seems plausible that if the
programs were used for a small time that did not happened before.

  It seems really like a russian roulette, so at least for me it is not so
strange. :-)

--
José Abílio