Font/Flash problems with mozilla or firefox

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Sun Nov 27 12:34:51 UTC 2005

Has anyone else had any font and/or flash problems with the latest
mozilla/firefox programs?

And what I mean by problems, is on the URL below on the tvguide listings
for cable for my area.  You don't see the times in the top boxes, nor
when you click on something to see the preview come up on the left, the
frames are shown, but no writing or preview.

http://www.tvguide.com/listings/ List your area and your cable network.
Once the current time/listings are shown, scroll through and click on a
movie or something and see if you get the same thing.

mozilla-1.7.12-2
mozilla-nss-1.7.12-2
firefox-1.5-0.5.0.rc3

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"It's better to hurt a little now, than to hurt a lot later!"