Does AIGLX work on FC5 + (updates or some of rawhide) yet?

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Tue Apr 11 22:11:00 UTC 2006

I have tried this, and my borders still disappear, and truthfully, not
sure what else I am suppose to be seeing or what the difference is.

So does this actually work just yet or still more in the alpha stages as
of lately?

If it does work, do you need to be running a fully compliant rawhide or
can FC5+updates+gdm/metacity/xorg-rawhide packages work?

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"It's only funny until someone gets hurt, then it's hilarious!"