Firefox is still crazy.

Jonathan Cowherd jpcowwh01 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 01:46:40 UTC 2006

Hello Jim,

  I've got a similar setup to you (X86_64, Nvidia Geforce 4 MX 420,
and running KDE).  I'm using nvidia's drivers (version 8762 with the
patch supplied from their forums) with the Option "RenderAccel"
"false" setting (which gave me back my menus text).  I'm experiencing
the same issue with FireFox and Kconsole with text missing on some
things and not others.  I believe someone else is experiencing
something similar (related in gnome) and that there is a bug submitted
(check last week's posts, look for "video problems" or similar
subject).

Jonathan