yum update blocked for now

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Aug 8 14:57:09 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 08 August 2006 10:55, Mary Ellen Foster wrote:
> Actually, in this particular case (evolution etc.), I think it was
> actually updates-testing ... and this is the second time fairly
> recently that broken dependencies have made it in there. Better
> updates-testing than updates-released, though, I guess?

Yes.  This was a failure both on my part and the developer.  I was too lazy to
click the 'check broken deps' button like I did earlier in the day.

The same problem hit rawhide which is why I made the comments I did.

The developer is working very hard to get the rest of the updates in place
for -testing to solve the broken deps.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora