Dual boot + hibernate

Mike Leahy mgleahy at golden.net
Thu Aug 24 15:35:47 UTC 2006

Leon,

Thanks for the tip - I'm thinking it would be kind of nice if the grub
hook could be excluded as a commandline option when running the
pm-hibernate executable (kind of like how yum allows you to
enable/disable individual repos).  Oh well...this workaround will do the
trick for me.

And yes - hibernate is working fine for me as far as I can tell.  But I
have only been running FC6T2 for about two weeks now.  Whatever is
breaking hibernate for you Leon either occurred with earlier updates
that I didn't get, or some other problem I could only guess at.

Regards,
Mike