question about (this) maillist(s)

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Tue Aug 29 09:14:13 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-08-29 at 03:04 +0000, Ronald Warsow wrote:

> i'm reading the list via web and if i find a subject i want to reply to,
> etc. i fire up evolution, copy the subject from the webpage, write a Re:
> in front of it, send the mail and get an entry "possible follow ups".

I believe he is subscribed but not getting emails (that option turned
off) and he reads them via the list archives.

I think he is asking if there is a way to reply-to, to a particular
email from the archives so it stays on the subject header and is
threaded and such.

I don't think there is a way to do that unfortunately.  So he would just
have to keep doing it the way he's doing if he must reply to something
that is archived.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Sex is like air, it's not important unless your not getting any!"