Is it safe for kernel? and other FC6 lingering packages

David Nielsen david at lovesunix.net
Fri Dec 8 05:51:37 UTC 2006

tor, 07 12 2006 kl. 19:35 -0500, skrev Jim Cornette:
> Just curious if it is safe to install the kernel yet? Also, I was
> wondering about the status of other lingering fc6 packages in rawhide.
> Are these packages going to be updated to fc7 shortly?

Rumour has it that DaveJ has gone on an pilgrimmage (to LCA I think), he
is therefore unable to fix the kernel package right now, just hope he
does not succumb to poisoning by airline food.

Besides this is rawhide, it's supposed to eat babies every once in a
while.

- David Nielsen

--
"Ridicule s the only weapon that can be used against unintelligible
propositions. Ideas must be distinct before reason can act upon them.”