Problems with dependencies in current rawhide

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Tue Dec 12 01:32:18 UTC 2006

On Mon, Dec 11, 2006 at 03:21:15PM -0700, Michal Jaegermann wrote:
> > It's a wiki. It's a trivial and easily fixed error. Why kvetch when you
> > can correct it?
> Should I understand that you already checked and you *know* that
> this is really an error on a web page and not an inconsistency in an
> interface?  I gather that you also investigated how to edit that
> page?

1. Yes. Since the thing has no documentation, I actually had to do this in
the first place to figure out why it wasn't working. It's really not hard to
investigate the workings of a python program.

        parser.add_option("", "--ignore-broken", dest="ignorebroken",
                action="store_true", default=False,
                help="skip packages with broken dependencies")

2. Not really. I hit the "edit" link. It's a wiki.