rawhide report: 20061219 changes

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed Dec 20 21:26:44 UTC 2006

On Wed, Dec 20, 2006 at 16:00:43 -0500,
  Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> wrote:

> For your second case, why not use the boot.iso that gets generated each night
> and install from network?  Why start with isos that are old?

I didn't know there were nightly boot isos. Installing from the network is a
problem for me currently, as I only have dial up access at home (that may
change when i move in a couple of months). I typically hand carry CDs home
from my work as I use FC there too. But I should be able to make this work
as I have a couple of FC machines at home and could use one as a repository.
Thanks for the advice.