kernel error - I/O error - "fc7", dm-1, sda5, fd0

Jim Cornette fct-cornette at insight.rr.com
Thu Dec 28 23:55:53 UTC 2006

Why is this error related to filesystem devices happening with the "fc7"
kernel?

Jim

  WARNING:  Kernel Errors Present
     Buffer I/O error on device dm-1,  ...:  20 Time(s)
     Buffer I/O error on device sda5,  ...:  120 Time(s)
     end_request: I/O error, dev fd0, sector ...:  3 Time(s)

--
It's simply unbelievable how much energy and creativity people have
invested into creating contradictory, bogus and stupid licenses...