Rawhide 20060206 install notes

Pekka Pietikainen pp at ee.oulu.fi
Tue Feb 7 11:00:18 UTC 2006

Trying to remember what all I ran into yesterday :)

- Selecting individual packages caused an anaconda traceback (apparently
  fixed already)

- No /etc/sysconfig/i18n, keyboard or timezone configuration after install
had to run these manually

- WEP with my MiniPCI aironet is broken unless I do KEY1=<key> KEY2=<key>
KEY3=<key> KEY4=<key> DEFAULTKEY=1 (pcmcia aironet was happy). Probably
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-netdev&m=113918066619381&w=2 .
Apparently davej/dcbw have been kicked about this, so no bugzilla :-)

- in pycairo cairo.gtk doesn't get built due to a pygtk2 < 2.7.0 version
  check. (#180326)

- selinux preventing a lot of stuff in suspend etc. working (I think I saw
this mentioned on the list before). Hibernation doesn't actually hibernate,
acpi suspend does work tho on the X31.

Hmm... That's all that I can think of :-)