[Fwd: Re: rawhide report: 20060207 changes]

Mike A. Harris mharris at mharris.ca
Wed Feb 8 11:37:53 UTC 2006

Steve Grubb wrote:
> On Wednesday 08 February 2006 05:32, Mike A. Harris wrote:
>
>>4) Having uol.com.br blacklisted via the MTA by the admin of my
>>    domain.
>

> There's another option:
>
> 5) Delete everyone out of the mail list and let everybody re-enroll.

That wouldn't solve anything.  Some people would just not bother
resubscribing due to laziness or not caring.  Those that would
resubscribe, certainly would not preclude the problematic person,
so nothing would be gained.  The majority of list subscribers
would be annoyed with no real world gain.

--
Mike A. Harris  *  Open Source Advocate  *  http://mharris.ca
                       Proud Canadian.