Yum update cron Jobs

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 17:16:43 UTC 2006

On 2/10/06, Don Springall <don_springall at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Yes I have seen that script. It is rather silly to be running it when you
> have over one thousand packages to install. In fact it borders on being a
> bad joke.

are you here to add pointless commentary or are you here look for
solutions to your problems?  pointing out the limitations in yum's
feature set in this list...and editorializing in the way you have
chosen to.. isn't constructive.
yum's roadmap is NOT decided here. take a hint... and if you ever
decide to move your discussion upstream attempt to be civil about your
complaints.

-jef"i said good day!"spaleta