Documentation on building ISOs from daily snapshots?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Fri Feb 10 17:39:27 UTC 2006

I am interesting in testing out FC5 over the weekend and would like to
be able to make ISOs from the daily RPM snapshots rather than using test 2
ISOs and trying to update.
Is there documentation someplace on how to do this?
I haven't run accross anything that says how to know which rpm to put on which
ISO.

I know that test 3 is going to be released next week, but one of my mirrored
drives failed last week and I bought two new larger drives instead of one
new smaller drive and now have the new drives in my possession and would like
to try to get them in use over the weekend. Since I am probably going to want
to start using FC5 early on, I figured I would try out the current test version
since I need to effective do an install anyway.