Crippling Gnome-power-manager, Why!

Jonathan Berry berryja at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 18:52:17 UTC 2006

On 2/16/06, Don Springall <don_springall at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I can not believe the whole lot of you. Here we are supposed to be polishing
> off bugs for release 3 and we are still arguing about what the menu should
> look like and how gpm works.

I don't look at it that way.  We are testing, right?  If something
doesn't work, we report it.  Well, something didn't work (there was no
(easy) way to shutdown) and we reported it.  We tried something new,
and didn't like it.  Perhaps it isn't a bug, per se, but it is
something that could be considered wrong at the least.  Is that not a
part of testing too?

And I have not seen much arguing.  There has been some discussion and
some suggestions made, at least as I see it.

> Was Monday not supposed to be a feature freeze
> ?

I think it was, but I haven't been here long enough to know exactly
what that is supposed to mean :-).

Jonathan