A thought - new testing bugs posted here...

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Thu Feb 23 16:34:25 UTC 2006

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Orion Poplawski wrote:
>
>> Perhaps we could get *new* bugs filed for fc#test# posted to this list?
>>
> I think it would generally be useful if all the bugs and comments filed
> in bugzilla including status changes is posted to a separate
> fedora-bugs-list akin to fedora cvs commits list.

Well, I for one am not interested in following yet another list.  But
there does seem to be the "I don't want to file a bug, I'll just ask
here if there is a problem" mentality that might be changed to "I'll
file a bug, and everybody on fedora-testers will get to see it and be
aware of it.  They can chime in on the bug if need be."

Again, just a thought...