FC5T3 iso image question

John Pearson jpearson42 at wowway.com
Thu Feb 23 18:37:48 UTC 2006

I would like to try upgrading my Fedora Core 4 test box.  I have been trying
to use torrents with little success.  I need an i386 version of the media.  I
have tried three times to get a set of cd images, but disc5 and rescuecd fail
at sha1sum.  I first tried the dvd image, but that died several times without
completing.  I will need the disc5 image to complete the update attempt.  Is
there some other source that I could try?  Or is there some other way to
create the image that I need.

Thanks,

Jpearson