"install everything" and @everything dumped

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 25 02:34:00 UTC 2006

--- Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Hi
>

> > All my windows launched end up stuck to the top of
> my screen and there
> > is no way to switch to previously launched
> applications. The last
> > application launched has focus. It appears there
> is no window manager.
> > Metacity is the WM, GNOME is the desktop.
>
> Is there a bug report on this? . This doesnt happen
> for me. Does it
> happen for anyone else at all?

Yes it happens to me.  Firefox even crashes randomly.
I use openoffice write and firefox at the same time
one looses focus while the other one is open.  When
firefox crashes I have to reopen it.

Until now, I have discovered a program called windows
selector in gnome that lets me browse and switch
between windows.  This program fixes that problem.

The Window Selector shows a list of all windows and
lets you browse them.