python bindings for RPM documentation

Rakotomandimby Mihamina mihamina.rakotomandimby at etu.univ-orleans.fr
Mon Feb 27 14:05:48 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-02-27 at 07:36 -0500, seth vidal wrote:
> > My goal is to install-remove a RPM with only python, no shell script.
> You realize that yum does what you're asking about now, right?

I am not good enough in  python to check yum's source code.
Yum does installation/removal through comand line: I dont want to manage
it through _shell_ script, only through python one.
I subscribed to the python rpm list. Thak you for the link.

--
A powerfull GroupWare, CMS, CRM, ECM: CPS (Open Source & GPL).
Opengroupware, SPIP, Plone, PhpBB, JetSpeed... are good: CPS is better.