mono? true?

Elliot Lee sopwith at redhat.com
Tue Jan 10 16:56:23 UTC 2006

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006, Paul F. Johnson wrote:

> That is *utterly* insane. I edit a programmers magazine in the UK and
> from you're saying just about every piece of code anyone submits is
> prone to patent infraction.

That's how software patents work...

Personally, I believe it is safe to assume:
	. Fedora's commitment to truly free software will continue -
	including software free of legal problems caused by patents.

	. The decision to include Mono has been adequately reviewed
	by Many Smart People.

Best,
-- Elliot
Red Hat Summit Nashville (May 30 - June 2, 2006)
http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/